Children’s education is one of the areas that the Arab world lacks. The Arab Child has become oppressed among his peers in the other countries of the world for not caring about his cognitive and educational needs.
ICO provided this field with a good care by publishing many interesting stories that are suitable for different age groups since they contribute to their cognitive and educational enrichment. Activities concerned with developing skills are also included in them. ICO has produced 2 series of stories serving different age groups. Each story addresses a meaningful educational and scientific idea which contributes in teaching children noble values and good behaviors.
In addition to some of the activities and games which help students learn a number of linguistic skills through entertainment, each story contains fun educational software and a beautiful meaningful song.
Great attention was given while writing these stories in order to achieve the following goals:
- Helping learners gain linguistic skills.
- Enhancing the role of textbook in achieving the objectives of teaching the Arabic language.
- Developing positive attitudes in students towards reading.
- Cultivating humanitarian values and high moral principles.
The series consists of:
- The second series includes 20 educational stories along with 20 CDs.
- The third series includes 20 educational stories along with 20 CDs.
There are no reviews yet.