One of the world’s leading and specialized organization in producing Arabic and Islamic curricula and other related books. The message of the organization is to contribute towards the development of education throughout the preparation of educational curricula that are fully integrated in their preparation and objectives, and harmonized with the psychological and behavioral dimensions of the students.
When the organization first began in 2000, a number of goals were set to be achieved.
The first and foremost was to prepare, publish and distribute educational curricula in both Arabic and English languages.
To contribute in the educational development process through planning and providing integrated curricula that can achieve its cognitive and educational goals.
- To prepare, publish and distribute educational curricula and teaching materials in Arabic and other languages and train the teachers.
- To spread the Arabic language and teach it to non-Arabs, and cooperate with educational institutions to achieve this goal.
- To publish enriching materials related to the curricula for the different educational levels.
- To provide consultations, and prepare for educational researches and studies.
To achieve its goals, ICO adopts the following:
- Authenticity: to build on cultural heritage of the Islamic Nation and its contributions towards human civilization in different scientific areas.
- Renovation: to contribute in the development process of Arabic Language and Islamic Studies education that goes with the needs and requirements of modern time.
- Excellence: Rich and qualitative educational content that includes excellent scientific material.
- Development and Modernity: keep up with the current technical and scientific developments in the field of education.
- Quality: to keep the high-quality products in accordance with the international specifications.
- Inclusiveness: To work on preparing educational books to support each educational level.
I have studied the programs produced by ICO and was so pleased. I recommend them for every Muslim, I thank those in charge of their efforts and ask Allah that they benefit their communities. In my opinion, Muslims are in real need of these efforts, which focus on the educational aspect, especially the Muslim minority.
I was pleased with what I saw and heard, and was so optimistic about the future of ICO’s project, what they exceed through professionalism work that starts with clarity of vision, care integrity and accuracy of planning, I pray to Allah to bless the efforts of its workers.
The programs included in this project represent a hope for the desired renaissance sought to spread the Islamic culture in various parts of the earth through the language chosen by God for the revelation of his book. The efforts have been done and will be done by the International Curricula (Manahej) in this regard offer all the goodness. We recommend to continue exercising such efforts with commitment to accuracy, to authenticity of the content, to wisdom and to acumen, with the help of God.
There is no doubt that the great efforts made by the International Curricula (Manahej) have enabled this foundation to achieve all its coals that embodied in the high quality of writing style, the acquisition of skills, the use of techniques and the creativity of output. The organizers of those efforts as well as the learners and beneficiaries of such efforts should be congratulated for their achievements. My tongue prays to God in order to reward them with further success and rightness for the services they have provided to this honorable language.